A journey is as much about the steps we take on that journey as it is about the destination. And a spiritual journey always involves next steps toward becoming more like Christ as a DNA filled disciple.
Whether you are new to Genesis Church, or have been around for a while, here are some Next Steps you can take to move forward in your spiritual journey.
- Perhaps your next step is to connect and engage. We have a variety of ways you can connect with us from completing your Connection Card during a Sunday morning worship service to engaging with one of our online venues for information and connection. You can find a list of those here. You can also send us an email with any questions or use the online contact form.
- You can more specifically connect with the mission and vision of Genesis Church by participating in a First Steps Class and becoming a full-participating member.
Respond to God
- Maybe your next step is in response to God. Perhaps you're ready to respond to God's invitation of salvation by beginning a relationship with Him by declaring Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord of your life. You can do that by talking with a friend who is part of Genesis Church, during a Sunday morning worship service, or by contacting us.
- After responding to Christ, an important next step is baptism. Find out more about that here.
- Perhaps you need to respond to God by addressing some issues in your life. Members of our prayer team are willing to pray with you, either during the week or on a Sunday morning. You can also meet with a member of our ministry staff (by calling the church office).
- Or your response may be to take advantage of one of the opportunities to grow and develop the DNA in your life by engaging in one of the DNAGroups or Ministry Teams that are available.
- Your next step may simply be to take the step of getting involved. That might mean participating in a First Steps Class, attending a special event, checking out a DNAGroup, sticking around for a Community Lunch on a Sunday afternoon, or getting involved with a Ministry Team. Information about upcoming events will be available via the News & Events page, and on Facebook. You can also sign up to receive the weekly email update called What's Happening at Genesis.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. We want to help you take your next step in becoming a healthy DNA filled disciple who makes disciples and shares the hope, love, and truth of Jesus with others. It's a journey we are all on and moving forward together in.
If there is a way we can be on this journey together, please let us know.